Research Launch Rules
- You must be TRA member or an INVITED GUEST to ATTEND an OROC Research launch.
- OROC Members in good standing are invited guests of the club.
- Researchers may invite their own guests.
- Guests may not invite more guests.
- You must be TRA member AND 18+ years old to handle motors or rockets or pass the flight line.
- OROC Members are responsible for the behavior and safety of minors under their care.
- The RSO reserves the right to restrict access to the motor prep or launch areas as necessary.
- Research motors must have the builder in attendance and listed on the flight card. Certified commercial motors are also permitted.
For the regular Research on Friday format:
- Anyone who is not an INVITED GUEST or TRA member SHOULD NOT ARRIVE at the launch site before sundown Friday night.
- Research Flying can commence as soon as the waiver opens Friday morning.
- Arrival of the trailers is indeterminate, but probably late Friday afternoon.
- Commercial flying can commence Saturday morning as soon as the waiver opens and setup is complete.