Memorial Park is the City’s oldest and largest park, acquired by the City in 1969, one year after incorporation. The park contains both active and passive use areas, and includes significant natural areas with an extensive trail system. Boeckman Creek bisects the park. Memorial Park also has ½ mile of Willamette River frontage with views from the trail system.
The site contains all of the formal athletic fields owned by the City, which are heavily used by local leagues. Other active recreation facilities at the park include the City’s only skate facility, basketball courts, tennis courts, model rocketry and a sand volleyball court. Memorial Park is also home to two very popular features: the City’s only off-leash dog area and its’ community garden.
Memorial Park is located at:
8100 SW Wilsonville Road
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Coming from North or South on I5, take Wilsonville exit 283
- Go East on SW Wilsonville Road and go 0.5 miles
- Turn right (South) onto Memorial Drive Road and go 0.1 miles
- At the entrance turn left and head down the hill into Memorial Park
- Upon entering the park, turn left (East) and proceed to the Southeast parking area.
More information about Memorial Park, visit Wilsonville, Oregon web site.